• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ouch!

can we say repost

MaXJohnson said:
that's the problem with Chinese links.

An hour later and you want to post 'em again. :laugh3:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

diabloxj said:
i dont' understand what where they doing? why where they fulling it throw the ice?

I think they couldn't get it back up the hill because it was too steep, so they figured to pull it out on the other shore. I'm guessing they didn't have a very good understanding of the damage ice can do.

Matthew Currie said:
I think they couldn't get it back up the hill because it was too steep, so they figured to pull it out on the other shore. I'm guessing they didn't have a very good understanding of the damage ice can do.

also thnking they expected the ice to hold it's weight... seemed like a good idea at the time...

Matthew Currie said:

Naw. They f*cked up in two ways:

1) Driving down a steep embankemt that they were pretty sure to get high-centred on. This was compunded by being next to an iced-over lake.

2) During their attempt to winch the XJ off of the peak it was stuck on, it looks as though their geometry eats major ass. I mean, for God's sake - you don't let it go closer to the worse of two evils.

if you were in that situation.. on the top of the bank. and couldnt get turned to go down either side.. couldnt you just hammer the gas and turn right down the hill.. you guys think it would still role? just a thought? because i know if you feel yourself going overand you hit the gas its not always bad you like correct the progress no?>

Silverstreak01 said:
if you were in that situation.. on the top of the bank. and couldnt get turned to go down either side.. couldnt you just hammer the gas and turn right down the hill.. you guys think it would still role? just a thought? because i know if you feel yourself going overand you hit the gas its not always bad you like correct the progress no?>

in low-traction low-speed situations.. gravity will work faster than your reflexes... i'd expect a roll-over... but you never know till you try it...

Back