• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregons Offroad Jamboree

JT_Law

NAXJA Forum User
Didn't know if anyone had passed this along off the other forums yet, kinda late notice but here's what I have:

UPDATE

1. All questions can be emailed to [email protected]
2. Yes!! The public is welcome. This year’s event will have Vendor booths with great sale pricing, good food, live music, a show and shine, other miscellaneous trophy’s, beer gardens, Off Road clubs, and more! Next year’s Jamboree will include all of this years events plus off road trails, mud pits, an obstacle coarse and more.
3. The "Off Road Jamboree" will be held at 36650 Industrial way. Sandy OR 97055
4. Event is August 19th 2006 from 1:00PM to 6:00 PM
5. All Vendors and Off Road clubs have access to set up Friday between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM then gates will be locked. A sports bar and band have been reserved in Boring. HWY 26 Sports Bar! Right on HWY 26 at the Boring exit. (Heidi’s – A&W) For Friday Night!!
6. All vendors and 100% of all Off Road clubs will be completely set up by 11:45AM Saturday the 19th. Gate closes at 11:45AM for all vehicles AND WILL NOT RE-OPEN UNTIL 6:00pm for security and insurance reasons and no more vehicles allowed in OR OUT!!
7. All Vendor / Manufacture booth space is first come first serve!
8. Other than off road / 4 wheel drive shops, the Jamboree will only have 1 vendor per type of product sold. Example: We may have several brands of tires, winch companies, and other off road manufactures that make the same part. However, specialized company's like a local exhaust company / Driveline shop - will be limited to only 1. This is going to be a first come first serve basis as well.
9. Each club or Vendor will be awarded a certain amount of VIP tickets giving them some special access and also giving them entry into the VIP party to be held after the event. VIP TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU HAVE A VEHICLE PARKED IN THE EVENT. YES.. A 4X4 DAILY DRIVER IS FINE!!
10. To help our off road clubs, and to raise money for promoting our sport, we ask that you PLEASE post your club or organization sticker on you vehicle. If you are not in a club NO PROBLEM! COME ANY WAY!!!
11. All clubs must PRE REGISTER AND PRE PAY. The fee for each vehicle is $15.00. LIMITED SPACE FOR CLUBS AND VEHICLES.. For the best spots - get your club registered early!! Tickets are being sold now!!!
12. We will have adult beverage plus water smoothies, and pop. A STRICT alcohol policy will be administered and ID IS REQUIRED FOR EVERY ADULT.
13. Siren Coffee / A NEW coffee / espresso stand will be on site and open during the event with great coffee’s and smoothies!.
14. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALCOHOL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THROUGH THE GATE. DUE TO REGULATIONS AND INSURANCE THIS IS MANDATORY. EVERY VEHICLE WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO ENTRY AND POTENTIALLY DURING THE EVENT.

Wristbands are now being pre sold. No need to wait at the gate!! Email to [email protected] for specific details. Why wait in line the day of the event??

:dunce: Some days I am such a genius :doh:

btw, I have a flyer setup for the new hawse design I came up with.

Going to have about 50 of em on my hood if I can get in

Still awaiting pricing from one of my suppliers before I can set the numbers, but soon as I hear from em I'm good to go on production.

Where should I post it and/or what's the rules regarding such? I'd search it but I'm beat and only reason still up is waiting on this dang slow HP printer lol.

Last edited:
Back