• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One free turkey........

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I work at Baxter Bioscience in Glendale and they gave every employee a free turkey (mines 21.5 lbs). Its a ButterBall premium young turkey and it's currently frozen.

I want to see if there was a member on here who might be unemployed (or military feeling the pinch) and would like it to help with the cost of a Christmas dinner. I only have one so first come first serve. I live in Orange County but I'm sure we can help get it anywhere within reason. I am not a red letter member and don't have much room in my PM box so reply here please.

I'm an idiot.

Go ahead and PM me if interested. I am sure alot of people wouldn't want advertised they were in a bad situation. I'll update thread when its gone.

I'll donate some money to the cause, let me know back-channel.

Yeah, I was talking to Danny about this. Probably no one on this board would claim the turkey. There are always families in need during the holidays. There are a few posted on CL, but you just never know how shady these people may be. Maybe you can donate it to a church or food bank.

Actually Johnny, someone has PM'd me tonight. I won't name names (no one likes being tight for cash around holidays). It's on!!! Who wanted to help?

And NAXJA does it again! That's super cool of you guys. Between the toy drive and now putting a meal together for a family. That's just down right awesome!!

I am doing the Turkey and stuffing.

Ted is bringing stuff over but I don't know what.

I would like to take pies, veggies, rolls, drinks....and anything else for a complete nice meal.

Back