• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some For Sale/ Some For Free.

Mr.Smith

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I just finished a lift for a buddy and am getting ready to start tearing mine down here real soon. I need to clear out space in the shop which means stuff going to the scrap yard. I also need to clear out some of the good/decent stuff I have but will not be using.

If anyone wants to come get them, the following items will be free. These are all taken as is.

Factory suspension from 1995 4dr XJ. Take it for what it is....

4 factory steel wheels w/tires (not road worthy tires in my opinion)

Factory front bumper from same. Not in bad shape but could use some paint, and has a few dents.

Factory rear driveshaft from same.

FOR SALE PARTS: Shipping on you. Can send pictures via text after a PM.

I have a 97 front bumper in great shape with end caps and support fender support brackets (could use a fresh coat of paint for the metal, but is otherwise very nice) Make a reasonable offer.

I have a set of 4.56 gears. Front is for a 2000+ LP standard cut D30, rear is for Chrysler 8.25. Front has a master install kit, which has been opened but I believe to be complete. Rear has an unopened master install kit. $325.00 for all.

Upon removing from the road: Hopefully sooner than later if I have great interest in the parts.

HP D30.
29 spline 8.25 both 3.55's I believe but can verify. Not sure the going price, but open to offers.

31x10.50x15's street tread, starting to show some surface dry rot but have fantastic tread, they are on old school saw blade steel wheels 15x8 $200 OBO

Factory suspension from this will also be available, probably for free.

I think I have a few more things, but will have to add them as I find them.

First come first serve, Items are located in the Lexington/Georgetown KY area.

Thanks to anyone looking.

Would you consider selling just the gears for the 8.25? I have an HP D30 but trying to piece everything together

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would consider it, I would prefer to sell them as a set, but there aren't many folks out there with a LP 30, so with that said, if I do not get any interest from anyone on the set, I will let them go separate. I'll keep you updated as best possible.

I would consider it, I would prefer to sell them as a set, but there aren't many folks out there with a LP 30, so with that said, if I do not get any interest from anyone on the set, I will let them go separate. I'll keep you updated as best possible.

If you split it up I could use the master install kit ( does it contain all the bearings & seals?) for the lp30, would you take $50 ?
I had a bit of water in my front & the bearings will probably need replacement.
Thanks
Frank

Back