• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Older BleepinJeep Producers. What happened to them?

Goose_XJ88

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
What's up guys, I know this isn't exactly modified tech but I couldn't find a general chat section and these guys did more modified stuff than stock stuff so it lives here.

Anyways, I was just thinking about how a bunch of the old "producers" seem to have left the YouTube channel a while back.

I know Nate started the Dirt Lifestyle channel but I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Tyler and Tim and if they still post elsewhere and what their new handles are. There are a few projects that they were working on that I would like to catch up with and see what came of them (Mainly the build-out of Tyler's barn shop.)

Funny thing is, they just disappear, were not even told they're going, much less why. The guy with the SJ did explain why he was leaving & I rather suspect the others would probably say something similar. Made me see Matt in a different light - not a particularly favourable one, so only see him now when he guests on another channel.

I’d like to know as well. I always enjoyed Tyler and Tim’s content. Heck I never even see Jeremy on the channel anymore. It seems like the Bleepinjeep videos aren’t what they used to be. Both Jeremy and Matt live close to me, but I never see them anymore. Next time I see them at an event or something, I’ll see what’s up.

Last time I saw Jeremy it was on some other channel. A sort of walk-on part if you like but, of course, he being him it became more of a cameo role.

Judging by his guest appearances, Matt seems to spend a lot of time in Utah, which might explain why you don't see him much. Ironic really, when other Utubers have upped sticks & moved to TN.

Matt is kind of a different dude... not saying it's related at all, but I could see him being a struggle to work with... Jeremy is a real hoot though and they went way back I'm pretty sure. No clue why he's not in current productions...

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Just saw that Dirt Lifestyle Nate posted on youtube that he's leaving youtube and social media for a while... No reason why or when he'll be back.

I’d like to know as well. I always enjoyed Tyler and Tim’s content. Heck I never even see Jeremy on the channel anymore. It seems like the Bleepinjeep videos aren’t what they used to be. Both Jeremy and Matt live close to me, but I never see them anymore. Next time I see them at an event or something, I’ll see what’s up.

I feel like the videos are pretty much what they always were but everyone else has upped production value and information. When he was the go-to info center for Cherokee stuff, there wasn't anything to compare to and looking back, it seems like he was just putting forum information out there in video form.

Matt does come across as goofy/awkward in videos but I'm sure we all seem the same to people outside our normal groups.

I saw that Nate is leaving for a little bit too, I really hope he comes back because his builds and fabrication information is equivalent to what bleepinjeep was back in he day. IMO

Back