• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old stage again. 4-28

Home depot off lake/stage coach
Try to roll out @ 9:30 am

Is anyone interested in cooking while we are up there? Or people just wanna clean up and go? There is a good amount of work still

id love to come help but i have friends coming from out of town... ill see if some people at work want to help... they might be down for the cause.

If I'm able to make it (which I think I will) I'll bring my grill.
I plan on comming. I was going to do some BBQ and potato salad, maybe some beans for the group courtesy of the BOD. Don't want to step on any toes if you had something planned. Give me a call 970-391-8927

Tom that sounds awesome.
Was up there this weekend checking on some camp spots that opened up recently........

Any progress we had made has been negated. I got ugly with someone after their ammo went whizzing by my truck because they were shooting down.the road into the trees. For those that come please realize how bad this is. Eagle rock is even trashed now. Ill post more pics tonight

Last edited:
I need a head count on who plans to be there for the food, so if you are planning on going, please post up here.

Me, maybe Zac.

Question, what are we doing with the collected trash? Do we have a dumpster available?

I'm planning to show up and lend a hand. What do we need for equipment? Rakes, gloves, trash bags?

Chances are I'll be driving my car, so I'll either dump it at Home Depot and catch a ride, or possibly borrow a small pickup if there's need for more garbage hauling.

I'll be there Tom. No toes stepped on. I'll likely bring my grill to show it off ayway... it's a bit of a custom project :scottm:
Cool. I'm looking at a new portable grill for my teardrop trailer.

Still not that many people showing up. I was hoping for a large turnout.

Make sure and post up if you are going so I can get a head count for the BBQ.

Back