• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Okie IcedXJ?

IcedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Alright folks, I am in the state of Oklahoma now, so if anyone knows of any 4x4s in decent condition for sale let me know.

As for you Oklahoma natives, what is there to do around here?

There is always noodling.

IcedXJ said:
Alright folks, I am in the state of Oklahoma now, so if anyone knows of any 4x4s in decent condition for sale let me know.

mines for sale

IcedXJ said:

What happened to the V-8 swap XJ?

Ya can always go wander around the impact area at Ft Sill looking for souviners..

RichP said:
Ya can always go wander around the impact area at Ft Sill looking for souviners..

Hey.....I was born there! Too bad we moved before I was old enough to remember anything (well, maybe not:laugh3: )

Jeff

OT said:
Where're you at?
ummm let me get back to you on that. I am about 20 min from the Greyhound Bus Station.

The V8 is back at home in California. I am not in Oklahoma City for a while, I am most likely going to head to Indianapolis within a 3 week period or somethin like that. If I have a Jeep I will drive there, and if not I will go by train and visit 1-3 places I want to go before I get there

IcedXJ said:
ummm let me get back to you on that. I am about 20 min from the Greyhound Bus Station.

The V8 is back at home in California. I am not in Oklahoma City for a while, I am most likely going to head to Indianapolis within a 3 week period or somethin like that. If I have a Jeep I will drive there, and if not I will go by train and visit 1-3 places I want to go before I get there

Do we have those new fangled "Iron Horse" thingamajigs?

Hahahaha!
That's hilarious!
The guy in West Virginia is making fun of Oklahoma!
How ironic.
It's like the donkey calling the thoroughbred and ass!
:roflmao:

Last edited:
IcedXJ said:
Not sure what you mean by that..

Anyway I leave for Indianapolis in about a week.

Don't you watch the movies? "Iron Horse" is what hollywood thinks the indians call trains.

OT said:
Hahahaha!
That's hilarious!
The guy in West Virginia is making fun of Oklahoma!
How ironic.
It's like the donkey calling the thoroughbred and ass!
:roflmao:
The guy in WV was born in OK

Oh but I do love the Sooners, got a hat and sweatshirt to prove it, sucked when they had to sit it out a while for getting caught

See I do know, only a Sooner fan would know and remember that, funny thing is when we moved here, on the trip we stopped and stayed at my aunts house for a couple days in El Rino, my wife could not beleive all the trucks and cars he had on their property, must be about 40 or so including the big cement truck my uncle bought so he could build his own pool. Yup miss all the summers we spent out there growing up, nothin funner than having to have a shotgun with you when you go fish ponds in a rowboat

Back