• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok so... supercharger time

not bad, I'm hoping the smaller size of mine will help me deal with the cost of it... plus its from a rebuilding company so it should be good for a while. Shouldn't have to worry about seals or bearings or ect..ect...

Ha! Ive got all you guys beat
Picture001-1.jpg

Are you ready?

Came out of a flipped Supercoupe, blower in good condition and the engine was running before the car flipped......$67.35 USD I had no intention of getting one when I saw it, but 15 minutes later, it was mine. Ive had it for like 8 months or something.

yeah but i live in canada, where the commercial world, as well as the world countries feel because there is some sort of invisible line (border) seperating Canada/USA. They must charge us like 30-35% and sometimes 50% more on some stuff.

So I but all my stuff from the US.. and most places that have good prices won't ship to canada... so I'm stuck with getting whatever I can.

But I think we both have you beat in the sense that one day we will actually install them hehehe..... :laugh2:

edit: and i'm still pissed 33" tires here are like $1500....

Last edited:
what? sean will install his as soon as we can tell him how to do it :)
its hard going into the uncharted territory of putting junkyard blowers in vehicles that were never designed for them.

streetpirate said:
what? sean will install his as soon as we can tell him how to do it :)
its hard going into the uncharted territory of putting junkyard blowers in vehicles that were never designed for them.
Oh money, where art thou money?
lol I would if i could. When I get the money to do it then i will get down to business. Until then, if you get it in before me then make my life easier and tell me how to do it:laugh3:

Yeah, and buy one of my exclusive plug and play pre-tuned megasquirt kits.

I am gettign ready to start on a turbo setup on my stroker, is there an esy way to pull timing on a 91? finding someone to mess with my computer has bee impossible

Wolfpack, You need to rotate the distributor to advance/retard the timing. The stock distributor only fits one way (with no movement) so you have to grind the ears on the indexing tab a little so you get some movement.

edit: For messing with the computer it looks like MegaSquirt (previously mentioned) or Split Second FTC I are about the easiest to get your hands on.

Last edited:
Boy I tell you what. I dropped one of them fandangled M90s on my scooter and you wouldn't believe the kind of power I make. I run a standard fuel line. I got some alcohol injection to cool that hot air down. I been fabricating an intercooler for her down in the retirement home workshop. I run a 2.8 pulley right now. I make so much boost that if I just touch my throttle a bit I burn my tires off into the ground. They had a talent show at the retirement home the other day and I just told them to pour me a water box. I lit em up good for everyone, I filled that place full of smoke and then I ramped my scooter off the stage and proceeded to flex it on a chair. I got all those ladies that night boy.

Gramps said:
Boy I tell you what. I dropped one of them fandangled M90s on my scooter and you wouldn't believe the kind of power I make. I run a standard fuel line. I got some alcohol injection to cool that hot air down. I been fabricating an intercooler for her down in the retirement home workshop. I run a 2.8 pulley right now. I make so much boost that if I just touch my throttle a bit I burn my tires off into the ground. They had a talent show at the retirement home the other day and I just told them to pour me a water box. I lit em up good for everyone, I filled that place full of smoke and then I ramped my scooter off the stage and proceeded to flex it on a chair. I got all those ladies that night boy.

someday im going to figure out who the hell this is.

hhrmmm i have a supercharger off of a bonneville in my garage wonder if that will work? its off a 3.8 so its gotta be about right? eh i probably wouldnt do anything with it though probably sell it off on craigs list in a month lol

fitbmxseries1 said:
hhrmmm i have a supercharger off of a bonneville in my garage wonder if that will work? its off a 3.8 so its gotta be about right? eh i probably wouldnt do anything with it though probably sell it off on craigs list in a month lol

the GM ones are the ones you have to bolt directly to the intake via some crazy custom adaptor, or more likely, a crazy custom intake manifold.

yeah i already built a crazy adaptor so i could put it on a 350 tpi engine almost as if it was a "remote" supercharger... like most huge projects like this i lost my intrest when prices on engine managment came up on somthing that may not even work that well on a larger engine. I made aplate for the bottem that adapted into a 3 inch pipe so i could put the supercharger anywhere ( well aslong as i can get the belt on it). didnt get to dealing with the intake end of it but i was going to eliminate all of it so its also just a 3 inch intake pipe. then i would run a exteral blow off valve some where before the intake..... dont know how well all this would have worked but i got the supercharger for free and once i got the to point of where i had to start cutting the supercharger i stopped because if i wasnt forsure gunna use it i didnt want to wreck it.

Back