• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OffRoad Welding Kit

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
After a disaster run where we were trying to weld a "C" Clip in place with some battery cables and a nickel in the middle of nowhere I put this kit together.

Capable of hooking up to 2 or 3 batteries. Has Stinger and Ground Clamp. Working cable approximately 10' from the batteries.

Orange tape is only there for color coding positive cables.

$75.00 OBO plus the ride. (Will fit in a large flat rate box, I think about $12.00)

1f83646a.jpg

aadecc67.jpg

8c97dc60.jpg

5fa11807.jpg

56e39d44.jpg

Yea, I always hated seeing something I was interested in, scan through the whole thread, only to find it had been sold and noted on the very last post.

Yea, I always hated seeing something I was interested in, scan through the whole thread, only to find it had been sold and noted on the very last post.

I like searching through sold item posts to see price points for things I may be looking to buy or sell. I don't like when people remove the price with "sold" or something.

Back