• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offroad Expo. Fairplex. Pomona. This weekend.

Had a blast at the expo... ran into a bunch of old friends And met a bunch of new ones... after a few hrs at the expo I headed over to the Redbull Straight Rhythm event to Represent for my buddy and DBK/Famous Stars and Straps rider Josh Hanson... pretty hot out... saw a lot of people passing out (couldve been the booze.

a little late now but tickets are cheaper at oreilly auto parts if you want to get them in advance for sunday.

just got back, took the kids, they had a blast, (littlest one had to get over 30 stickers) got in early and out early, even got a signed autograph by Shannon Campbell himself.....

was anyone disappointed at the lack of deals that were there?

Maybe my expectations were higher than they should have been, but no one had exceptionally good deals like I have seen in the past.

I agree... there were even a few vendors (Not gonna say who) that were selling stuff for more than their website and saying it was an expo sale.
I bought the old lady a 5gal pink gas can For 35 bucks (With spout)... get home and see the same one for 19.99 with free Shipping. Smfh!

Back