• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"OFFICIAL" NACFEST SIGN-UP

I guess at four days out it's time to commit :)

One child in adult's body arriving Red Ridge Thursday Eve(?)...Departing Sunday AM.
Will be up for mild, or spectating if it's really slick. I'll be in cabin 12.

I should have some NAXJA shirts, hats & windshield decals on hand for you souvenier hounds.

Plan on being there friday, depends on some shipments I have coming in. Maybe thur if they get here early. Wife and daughter depart Thur am for 3 weeks in europe so it's just me and the dog....

Stocker trails, gears don't go in till next wed.
Will also volunteer for support duty if needed [manning tables, road guide,etc]

My big question is where are we all meeting ???

RichP said:
My big question is where are we all meeting ???
Rich, I believe we're planning to do as much registration and tech inspection as possible at the campground, to reduce the Chinese fire drill aspect at Paragon. But if you're just coming over for the day ... meet us at the main Paragon parking lot (up top by the trailer/office, not the lower staging areas.

Beezil said:
sweet.

now I won't have to buy drugs.

Hmmm, don't know how good my dogs K9 Advantix suppositories are for people, you are welcome to try one though.

One big note, prepare for ticks, it's a bumper crop year here...

Last minute change of plans: I can't come until Saturday afternoon, and I'll be bringing a passenger.

Back