• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"OFFICIAL" NACFEST SIGN-UP

mike
not sure what day i will get there for sure by friday just me will be running moderate to mod+ trails are we having group campsite never did make it any farther west than moab was ready to get home the damed buzzards always beat me to the road kill so i had to stop at normal eating places you dam yankees dont know what y'all are missing
see y'all in a couple weeks

I'll be there for Sat and Sun for certain Fri is still up in the air. I'll be staying at red ridge. Wife might come along??? Probably run moderate like Blue 2's and 3's

plan on being there friday afternoon.

it will be my wife and I.

Will endup running saturday and mabey sunday, as stated before nascar is in town :)

Will be running Mild to light Moderate.

I'll be there sat. and sunday, possibly friday as well. Staying at Red Ridge. Running mostly blues.

Arriving late Fri night.
Moderate or lesser trails
1 person at this time
Need place to camp for Fri +Sat nights,Should I make arraingments with Red Ridge,or do we have an area?
Wayne

I plan on arriving probably Thursday night really late or Fri morning really early. So count on me for Fri-Sun 1 jeep, 1 passsenger. For Sure.
I should be coming down with friends.. 2 other jeeps and approx (depending if you count kids) 3 passengers. But they should RSVP seperately. We all will be interested in Medium / Hardcore trails, and looking forward to a new scar or two... :piratefla

I'll be arriving mid morning on Thursday. Leaving VA round 6-7 am and it's a 5hour drive.

Likely won't wheel thursday, but friday and saturday I definitely will. Sunday's a definite maybe.

Pending weather I'll have 1 passenger (the wife doesn't like wheelin / campin in the rain).

Bob Lester & Gary'll be up either thursday evening or friday morning pending their plans. They'll be wheelin Friday and saturday and maybe sunday.

I'll have the registration table manned and ready.
Tim

my wife and I with our two boys, also my father-in-law and his wife will be there with their jeep

I want to wheel the harder stuff, dad will be doing easy/medium

showing up sometime Thursday before the beer gets put away, going home sunday afternoon/evening

staying at the campground.

I just heard about this shin-dig today from Beezil.

I have a bunch of little stuff to finish up on the XJ, if that gets completed I will be there.

I guess I'd head down with the MW caravan on Wed. and leave Sun.

I'll probably be by myself. :bawl: (ahem, so if any hot guys want to share a room :shhh: )

moderate and up trails

I haven't been to a NAXJA event are there other girls with their own XJs?

PhunkadelicXJ said:
I just heard about this shin-dig today from Beezil.

I have a bunch of little stuff to finish up on the XJ, if that gets completed I will be there.

I guess I'd head down with the MW caravan on Wed. and leave Sun.

I'll probably be by myself. :bawl: (ahem, so if any hot guys want to share a room :shhh: )

moderate and up trails

I haven't been to a NAXJA event are there other girls with their own XJs?

Hmmm, so I finally get to meet yer ass....

....not bring Lolly? :D WTF does better does he have to do?

I thought you were selling the XJ? Or was that the ZJ?

PS- No rooms, you will be camping with all of us at Red Ridge.

Oh and don't pike out like you did on Paragon last Oct..... :smsoap:

BajaCherokee92 said:
Hmmm, so I finally get to meet yer ass....

....not bring Lolly? :D WTF does better does he have to do?

I thought you were selling the XJ? Or was that the ZJ?

PS- No rooms, you will be camping with all of us at Red Ridge.

Oh and don't pike out like you did on Paragon last Oct..... :smsoap:

If you're going.... COUNT ME OUT, I'M PIKING FER SURE!!!! LOL j/k ;)
We need to round up more OTNers if I haul my ass east.

Lolly doesn't get vacation for a looong time, so screw him. :D

I'm selling the ZJ, keeping the XJ. I change my mind 10 times a day. No car payment will be great! :D

Camping sucks, is there showers? If so I can handle camping. I don't even have a tent.

My b-day is June 10, I'll be 23, so we'll have to party extra hard! party1:

I didn't pike last Oct., my mechanic did. :rolleyes:

Fawk it, I think that's it, hopefully I make it out there. :cheers:

*sorry for the hi-jack*

PhunkadelicXJ said:
Camping sucks, is there showers? If so I can handle camping. I don't even have a tent.
There are showers.

A tent would be adviseable.

MattBlackXJ said:
My plan right now is to come up Thursday evening and stay at Red Ridge.

Who are you?

There used to be another guy around here with a screen name a lot like yours, but I heard he lost interest and was going to buy a car or something like that.

Beezil said:
Nothing wrong with using your vehicle as a tent.....

Unless the reason for doing so is that the rain caused the river to detour through the inside of your tent. And your vehicle is a shortbed MJ with no cap, so all your tools, spares, clothing AND soggy tent are crammed into the passenger side of the cabin.

Back