• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

Nice!

I'm still working on this whole "storage" idea. Been wanting to do a workbench first.

Hoping to have a workbench this weekend.

I've been trying to convince the wife to move back out to Katy for a couple years. She's not ready for the commute.

Did the first morning drive today to my office at gessner and 10... 1 hour.

Still better than Los Angeles.

My girlfriend is a bartender so she's just gonna find a job out there

Shameless plug for my classifieds.....

Prices now lowered to crazy lvls.. Check em out, trying to get gas to get my stepdaughter to the airport for school

Moved in to new house.

Need to set up the garage- workbench and tool storage ideas?
I built a workbench. It's now being used to hold a bunch of crap I need to either put away or toss. No ideas here. Build 2x as much bench as you think you need is my only input

I do have a couple pegboard sheets in thr garage. those work well

I built a workbench. It's now being used to hold a bunch of crap I need to either put away or toss. No ideas here. Build 2x as much bench as you think you need is my only input

I do have a couple pegboard sheets in thr garage. those work well

Got a pegboard from our kitchen at the apartment; no need for it in the huge kitchen now.

I've got a nook in the back of the garage thats 6' wide, planning to put a bench there.

Garage set up

D454A76A-64DA-4E2F-8F5B-91434A04C622_zpsxvchcptw.jpg

9255BB68-415F-410B-AF0D-08A291BA21D8_zpsrjtoijgi.jpg

Not a bad little nook. Do you have to put the jeep in 4 lo to get out?

Nice mj

Since to my knowledge we have never had a local meet and greet in the Houston-Galveston area yet for the RR chapter, and since this old man is about to turn 60 :( , I am wondering about having a get together in or near Galveston ( Beach ) to celebrate my recent survival (near death) and turning 60? Thinking of July 18-19 th weekend? Actual location is flexible.

Any interest in the local area?

I'm down

Back