• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

And I just moved away from there, lol. Not sure how it will turn out, but with all the money coming in from the metroplex and Lake Texoma right there, I'd expect them to go all out with it. I'm just not sure what they will have there as far as what to work with terrain wise. Only a few areas in Grayson county have some good rock formations unless you get right on the lake. Hopefully they don't just build a bunch mudpits.

-Eric

Thats probably what it mostly will be. Although where they are building it is a nice chunk of land. Im expecting a few 2-3 level trails. With maybe a 4 tucked away

Saw this last night, first time I've been able to get a pic
IMG_20130810_202231_711_zps840275e9.jpg

I'm telling ya, it still pisses me off I left Sherman and they start building that. If it turns out to be half decent I may set up a flat tow hitch on my Jeep and leave it Ian's that way I save on fuel by not having to trailer it.

-Eric

Let me know when you decide to sell the MJ. :p

Back