• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

tumblr_lm1hmaE8zj1qzffb5o1_400.jpg

We're gonna need pics

i'll have pictures if i can coordinate getting the damn truck. i cant hardly ever get a hold of the guy. and he keeps telling me things aren't on the truck. right now i know there is a 10 bolt front axle, F/R 44's no leaf springs and the truck minus the bed. and just the busted block... so it went form bolting tires up and dragging it home to lifting the truck on and off a trailer, then finding parts later down then line. i might have to pass it up, a titled truck for $300 just seems too good to be a good deal. i wouldnt mind those 44's though, but my daily driver wagon needs some love so i can get back to spending $15 a week on gas as apposed to $50+

I'd walk away, sounds like you're in for quite the project.

oh shooootttt

Picked up an 01 XJ for my mother in law today, super clean, 2inch Rancho lift, warn sliders, warn brush gaurd and front receiver, 31s. Its mine for a couple months till she comes to get it. Nice to drive one with sway bars again! I think mine is jealous. Lol

I forgot that XJ windshield wipers dont stay "up" off the windshield if you pull them up... I'd really like to not have them frozen to the windshield when I head to work at 2am.

Could take the Subaru, but summer tires turn to hockey pucks.

Back