• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

Ask him how many times he hit the crack pipe before posting that.

Just wanted y'all to know that I'm going to be deploying to Afghanistan soon. Not sure about too many details yet but hopefully I'll have internet and be able to keep up with y'all

Keep your head down. How was that lock down yesterday? I was up there on Wednesday getting my range OIC card for our gunnery next month.

Damn... This is heavy. How long a tour are you expecting?

Yeah Patrick, you jelly...
zuzutude.jpg

And this is what was kinda happening with my dd mazda ...
y8ydusy8.jpg

And then I found this
7ujyju4a.jpg

I just bought another one

I'm up in the cabin up in the Adirondack Mountains for 2 weeks. No JEEPS and NO WORRIES :)

I can just sit and wonder what I should be doing besides working on a Jeep.

Oh did I mention I missed Genesee beer ;)

Eco is back in the house!!!!!:laugh3:

Just a heads up folks. I have been near death sick since march, lost 60 lbs (muscle atrophy) just laying in bed, went from 221 to 163, Could barely stand, extreme muscle and joint pain head to toe, could barely hold and use a fork to eat, went through stages, that finally was diagnosed and now treated for the final stage (started out as sinus infection and bronchitis), last problem was a hyperthyroid from a virus-cold infection late march (the antibiotics did nothing for it, the virus had inflamed the thyroid, making it release too much hormone)), now just being treated with a 10 day steroid dose this week, that has me dancing in the streets again (figuratively). Long term I should be 100% normal, and I will be 100% off any and all meds, so I am fireworks pumped from the news. No cancer, no tumor, doc says I will outlive everyone, LOL. :woohoo: Frankly I thought I was dying. I called and cancelled the appointment with the mortician this week, LOL.

Happy 4th people, I know mine will be!!!!

Back