• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official ANNUAL TOY RUN

See yall there.

Had a blast again this year. Sorry I had to bail out early. I THOUGHT I had a good part of the day to wheel before we headed to our Christmas party what I didn't realize was that my wife had to work this afternoon. I don't remember her telling me that but I'm gonna assume she did and I just wasn't paying attention. (Im REALLY good at that). She got a little impatient with taking every off shoot possible. Sorry if I picked up the pace a little too much on the 2nd 1/2 of the trail. I learned of her work schedule mid trail. Hope everyone else had a good time. I would also really like to hear to story of the break down and where it happened.

home from the run. tired as all hell... good run today guys and girls thank u for ur support and big thanx to ted and jackie for getting to the house and setting up for us.. huge help.

and as ussual the jeep family prevails - we had a rear lower control arm break on a tj and in true jeep fashion a spare arm emerged from carols jeep and we had it fixed and on the road in 10 minutes.

great day today !!

keep ur eyes and ears open for a run at the end of january in big bear if i can work the logistics it will be an over night trip at a cabin we have access to.

again thank u to those that came today. makes me feel good to help these families . i like that we can help people and see where are donations land...

till next year!!

Awesome run today with great people, weather, and food and all for a good cause!

Big props to 91Blackbox for organizing. I'm looking forward to hearing about the Big Bear run.

IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0531.jpg
IMG_0532.jpg
IMG_0533-1.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0527.jpg
IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0539.jpg
IMG_0540.jpg
IMG_0542.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg

Great run, great times, great people, great cause!!

I finally found that nap I was looking for on Saturday a.m.--about 7:45pm when I finally got home. Then I got up at 9pm & went dancing til 2am.

Days don't get much better than that!

Back