• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off Topic -was- Snow Run to Holler Pass Sat Jan 21

Re: Snow Run to Holler Pass Sat Jan 21

lockedstock94 said:
Let's see.... Whose tools did we use last night to work on my rig? MINE! Where's the pics Phil? To once and for all prove that I DO actually work on my own Jeep, albeit supervised?

-----Matt-----

Who worked on your rig when you swamped it? :) First words out of your mouth were that you were not mechanically inclined. hahaha And IIRC, no you didn't have the correct spark plug socket. :lecture:

John

Re: Snow Run to Holler Pass Sat Jan 21

XJourney said:
I called Nylint and they sent me a "upgraded Chassis" new heavy duty shafts and metal reinforced knuckles. I just wished it would turn better. I have never had so much fun with our couches.

Wrangler or Scorpion? I wanted the scorpion but had to settle for the Wrangler.
I got mine in Oct in Squim ,We were camped by a small dry creekbed lots of rocks to go over and around ,it rolled over and got stuck like the real thing.had to use the winch and hi-lift jack [hand or foot].I ordered 2 extra batteries for it.
Now when we go somewhere without the xj I still go wheeling. :laugh3:

Back