• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off Topic -was- Snow Run to Holler Pass Sat Jan 21

Re: Snow Run to Holler Pass Sat Jan 21

red91inWA said:
OR...I come up from the other side of the pass. Yeah...theres the plan....

wow your planning a serious snow run aren't you? 410 has been close since like the end of october. Hmmm.... On second thought that might be fun. once we figure out how to scale the 12ft high ice wall. im up for it if you want to come from this side!

Seriously now, you guys have fun. Take lots of pics for me.

Dingo

red91inWA said:
dude....

If I have to go THROUGH Enumclaw i cannot avoid the parental units, EITHER...I go around from falls city down HWY 18, and alot of backroads....OR...I come up from the other side of the pass. Yeah...theres the plan....

I don't want ANYTHING to do with Enumclaw. Not right now.

that would make a one day long trip into a nightmarish hell. Mom doesn't know when to shut up.

:shocked:

She doesn't know my Jeep yet, so I'll take you. I've got a Clinton mask you can wear.

ECKSJAY said:
She doesn't know my Jeep yet, so I'll take you. I've got a Clinton mask you can wear.

We can go incognito. You can wear the Lewinski mask I just bought off e-bay.

pdxxjnoob said:
I don't have a grease gun. I don't wanna inconvenience you though. I can come to you if you'd prefer...

It's not a problem....NOW the ultimate question is....

Do you own ANY tools ?

lockedstock94 said:
Let's see.... Whose tools did we use last night to work on my rig? MINE! Where's the pics Phil? To once and for all prove that I DO actually work on my own Jeep, albeit supervised?

-----Matt-----

I smell....CALLOUT.

:flame:

I have a basic tool set which has ratchets and the little bits, and a bunch of screw drivers, drill, drill bits, hacksaw, hammers, vice grips, wrench (1), pick axe, car jack (the shitty kind that comes with the car), and my room mate has a larger ratchet set so we're good on those. I bought some pb blaster... that stuff is awesome. Hmm I think that's it. No dremel either :(

How much do grease guns run, now that we've hijacked the thread?

Last edited:

You can see my tool kit floating in the bottom right corner of this pic, behind the seat.

Also an MRE cracker by the pedals.

EvansCreek10-08-05012.jpg
[/

Awesome, is that the same xj you have now? I usually bring my little mediocre tool kit with me when I wheel. You keep MRE food in your xj, or you just like snacking on them?

Dingo509 said:
wow your planning a serious snow run aren't you? 410 has been close since like the end of october. Hmmm.... On second thought that might be fun. once we figure out how to scale the 12ft high ice wall. im up for it if you want to come from this side!

Seriously now, you guys have fun. Take lots of pics for me.

Dingo
Now that this thread is[ OFF TOPIC hasta ]
Did you get your rock crawler ?
I like mine. :laugh3:

hards91xj said:
Now that this thread is[ OFF TOPIC hasta ]
Did you get your rock crawler ?
I like mine. :laugh3:

Are you talking Nylint Rockcrawler? 1/6th or 1/18th? I am on my second chassis. First chassis died with a broken knuckle and broken axle shaft.

XJourney said:
Are you talking Nylint Rockcrawler? 1/6th or 1/18th? I am on my second chassis. First chassis died with a broken knuckle and broken axle shaft.
Yep, the 1.6 big one ,I`m on my second chassis too,I have the old one it had a high wine and no power in high. This is my second complete unit the first one :repair: died after 3 days so I took it back to Wali ,they exchanged it.

lockedstock94 said:
You can see my tool kit floating in the bottom right corner of this pic, behind the seat.

Also an MRE cracker by the pedals.

EvansCreek10-08-05012.jpg
[/

that pic looks familiar.....NWFEST?

ladywolf said:
that pic looks familiar.....NWFEST?

Unless he ran through the lilly pond, I don't think you could find water deep enough to do that at NWFest. ;) That was up at Evans Creek. :D

hards91xj said:
Yep, the 1.6 big one ,I`m on my second chassis too,I have the old one it had a high wine and no power in high. This is my second complete unit the first one :repair: died after 3 days so I took it back to Wali ,they exchanged it.

I called Nylint and they sent me a "upgraded Chassis" new heavy duty shafts and metal reinforced knuckles. I just wished it would turn better. I have never had so much fun with our couches.

Wrangler or Scorpion? I wanted the scorpion but had to settle for the Wrangler.

Back