• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off the wall thoughts: or thoughts that don't require a thread.

the majority of this crowd don't have a sex life.

Dating.jpg

Roflmao!!! That's just too funny GSequoia.

I don't know anyone that has that kind of money to toss down on anything, let alone a solar tie in system. That kind of money Id be able to outright own a house! But as it is im scrapping pennies together.

Well I just got a very interesting phone call from my ex. She wants to send my son down to me because she can't deal with him. Now I have no problem with that at all... I've been trying to convince her to do that for (almost) two years now!

Teenager?

Teenager?

Lol yes he is 15. And she has turned him into the person he is now by giving him up time and again to the state system, and institutions.
I don't have a problem with him coming here because I know he needs a real (his real) family that loves him... Not someone who just keeps him for the disability money he gets (like his mother has been doing).

Back