• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G - Wednesday March 31

New guys have to buy the first round. Wait a minute, I don't drink. Oh well.

Don't think they ever had a buffet thing Ryan. I would've known about that. They do have an all-you-can-eat salad bar though.

Yeah I was wondering if you were going to show Andy? All in all a good meeting, good to see all the peeps.. And Julio the jeep is a eternal work in progress..

i guess i have plenty to do then if i want it to be as bad ass as yours. PM coming your way as promised :p

Yeah I was wondering if you were going to show Andy? All in all a good meeting, good to see all the peeps.. And Julio the jeep is a eternal work in progress..

Didn't even realize what day it was. Friend asked me to ride out to Cabazon to pick some wheels up........only bright side is I stopped by and said HI to Crazyjim in Beaumont and had dinner at Portillos in Moreno Valley. I love Portillos!!!! haha

I can't believe the waggy was there Scotty.....DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

Everyone has my number.....next time someone call or text me!!! (unless the quiet is enjoyable).

Back