• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

Re: AW: Re: Obligatory who's going thread!

I hope you are not falling too often in front of me :p . And your brakes are in good condition .....

If I get close enough, I'll push him over! :D

Was at 20th with 87 white Woody---- Was at the 25th with 87 ----Making it to the 30th with my 2000 Greeny Sport........Priceless
I'll be there if I have to CRAWL or even Drive My latest Jeep,an 05 GC HEMI QD II (with a picture of My XJ on my Name Tag):eek:.Can't wait to Hang out with all the great people of NAXJA again.
I'm digging out My super size Socal window sticker just for this Event!:eek:
See ya in Moab,Greg

I like my Monday afternoons short.

Just got me some leave and a Slickrock site. Looks like this is happening. 2,000 mile drive? My to-do list just got MUCH longer. :repair:

You driving or towing the XJ? That's a long haul behind the wheel of a Cherokee.

That's a long haul behind any wheel - holy cow! Granted a tow rig's seat is probably more forgiving. Kudos to everyone putting that kind of time and money into the trip. Living in Utah with a Jeep feels extra special right now...

You driving or towing the XJ? That's a long haul behind the wheel of a Cherokee.

That's a long haul behind any wheel - holy cow! Granted a tow rig's seat is probably more forgiving. Kudos to everyone putting that kind of time and money into the trip. Living in Utah with a Jeep feels extra special right now...

Not quite 2k miles, but for us it's about 850 miles one way.

The XJ is my tow rig. It tows my motorcycle when it breaks down. :laugh3: The blurple box is going to make Moab under its own power or not make it at all. That said I'll probably stick to easier trails once I arrive... breakage is not my friend and the ol' girl is still my DD.

Well, I made it through COfest without breaking anything, presumably I can make it to Moab. :) It's a little uncertain for me, but I'm planning on it.

Back