• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

As I was on the JP cover at the 25th event I will try to be there again this year.
Hope to see all the friends again I made 5 years ago.

Greetings from Austria
Rainer:wave1:

Hope to wheel with you again Rainer. Glad you're coming.

I bought a tow rig yesterday so I will be trailering the XJ the 740 miles there. Now I wont fear breakage.

What did you buy???

2008 Toyota Prius. Totally awesome mileage even while towing.

Pretty close. I found a 2008 Tundra Limited with 5.7L V-8. I'm looking for a vehicle trailer now so I can tow to my planned trips to Havisu, Death Valley, Big Bear, Calico, Rubicon, and Moab. Should be an epic year.

Pretty close. I found a 2008 Tundra Limited with 5.7L V-8. I'm looking for a vehicle trailer now so I can tow to my planned trips to Havisu, Death Valley, Big Bear, Calico, Rubicon, and Moab. Should be an epic year.

Im looking for trailer too. If you buy new lets talk and see if we can get a better deal for two.

I'll be there for part, if not all of the week. Wouldn't miss it, but it is my GF birthday that week, and she has to work. I could get in Trouble (yes, capital T) if I send her a birthday card that reads "Having a blast, wish you were here!"

You'd be in bigger trouble if you dropped the e and it looked like this........"Having a blast, wish you were her!"

I too just got Vacation time approved for this. It'll be the first "real" vacation I've ever taken. I usually don't go far when I take time off. Its usually just time I take to get away from the shop for awhile. I can't wait. It'll be here before we all know it though.

I too just got Vacation time approved for this. It'll be the first "real" vacation I've ever taken. I usually don't go far when I take time off. Its usually just time I take to get away from the shop for awhile. I can't wait. It'll be here before we all know it though.

Phil, we'll have to meet up somewhere and Convoy out there. This will be the second time I've been out west, I flew last time. My brother is talking about going but he may not want to use all of his vacation to make this trip.

Back