• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama Time:

obamatime.jpg

:D

maybe next time i lose a job, it will be for a self inflicted reason.. Instead of Outsourcing?

Think about this statement for one second.

Why are jobs outsourced?

Think about it...

Because as a business owner I'm taxed up to my ears and can't afford to produce a product or service here with a modicum of profit. You outsource to reduce taxes, reduce cost of labor, reduce cost of goods sold, reduce regulation... Instead you stay here and are taxed upon taxes upon taxes. Regulations for the dumbest things cost you hundreds of dollars a month multiplied by hundreds of regulations and the cost of labor to impliment and manange such stupid things.

Big gov't = no jobs = Russia = big taxes.

Free market = small gov't = more jobs = less taxes as your tax base is bigger.

in end no matter who is picked we are all screwed, anyone who runs for president is just out for themselves. i havent been around much to experience alot of presidents, but the ones i have, i feel like i was fed alot of bullshit...
i recomend japan, they love blondees.lol
easy job...http://www.interac.co.jp/recruit/faq.htm pay is soso, i wonder if they will let me bring my jeep

Moving? I'm thinking Australia... I haven't done a lot of research yet, but I am sure there is some good 4 wheelin' there.

well being in the 240K yr bracket (me and wifey) I am very worried. I AM very raciest, and anti Gay EXTRA rights. I am a White American. I do work full time. I have never been without employment for more then a few weeks. I Do have a daughter and son and wife. With that being known.

I would have voted Obama, because the choices I had were screwed. But since I cant vote I got of easy with now just being able to bitch about what I am left with.

With Obama at least I get to look forward to plan B for my family.

Me and wife quit our higher paying jobs. We let our 5000$ month mortgage go to forclousure. We hord what savings we do have and retirements and cash it all out and keep it on persons. pack up our 3bd home with a pool and all white community. I sell my buggy and trailer cause public off road land is closing like the whore houses in vegas soon. And sell off my big arse SUV and the wifes Big arse SUV. Move to Colorado. rent a apt. Buy a pinto. Wife doesnt work. I let my daughter get knocked up, I work for crap pay. We home school our son. And let Obama give me YOUR over taxed Money. Let him cover me and my family's Health care. You can pay for my 16yo daughter to have a baby, and for her to raise it, for the next 3-4 yrs. Then when we get our next president in 4 yrs or Less, the cost of housing here in Cali would had dropped enough for us to come back and take one of you Higher income beatches houses cause you had to forclouse due to owning your own small business and having to close shop and now you have to move out.

Good plan I think....

well being in the 240K yr bracket (me and wifey) I am very worried. I AM very raciest, and anti Gay EXTRA rights. I am a White American. I do work full time. I have never been without employment for more then a few weeks. I Do have a daughter and son and wife. With that being known.

I would have voted Obama, because the choices I had were screwed. But since I cant vote I got of easy with now just being able to bitch about what I am left with.

Me and wife quit our higher paying jobs. We let our 5000$ month mortgage go to forclousure. We hord what savings we do have and retirements and cash it all out and keep it on persons. pack up our 3bd home with a pool and all white community. I sell my buggy and trailer cause public off road land is closing like the whore houses in vegas soon. And sell off my big arse SUV and the wifes Big arse SUV. Move to Colorado. rent a apt. Buy a pinto. Wife doesnt work. I let my daughter get knocked up, I work for crap pay. We home school our son. And let Obama give me YOUR over taxed Money. Let him cover me and my family's Health care. You can pay for my 16yo daughter to have a baby, and for her to raise it, for the next 3-4 yrs. Then when we get our next president in 4 yrs or Less, the cost of housing here in Cali would had dropped enough for us to come back and take one of you Higher income beatches houses cause you had to forclouse due to owning your own small business and having to close shop and now you have to move out.

Good plan I think....

ROFL.....thats some funny stuff Robert

Good plan I think....

Make sure you get the wagon with the bubble windows. Easier to hide the bouncing kid while not wearing a seatbelt.

You are too much LOL

yup, just got another 1000 rounds of .45 ACP and picking up my new lever action .44mag here in the next few weeks, along with probably another 1000 rounds of .45ACP just for good measure. Australia is bitchen! too bad you can't legally own firearms, but the women REALLy love Americans, at least they did back in 1992 last time I was there.

Hope for the best, I am frightened. I can't remember being more worried for the future of my family than last night when Oboma gave his "speech"

Australia, hmmm. i hear alot of japanese are there, i will look into this. i wonder if i can transfer my BA over there for medical...

Got reputable citation for that? I hear people spout that off, but have never seen anything to back up the claim. Seams to me it's still 250K.

http://www.barackobama.com/taxes/

not a citation, i just heard him and joe biden say it on tv, channel 205 if you have dish network..
first obama said " Nobody making under 250k a year will get any tax hikes"
a week later he says "like i said before, nobody making under 200k a year will see any tax hikes" then joe biden gets on last week and says" well under our policy nobody making under 150k a year will pay more taxes"..

There you go quoting his stupid website again when he has said 200k and Biden said 150k.

His stupid website? What else am I supposed to believe? You? Maybe someone should just answer the question.

Sorry, I've never heard him say 200K. I've only heard him say 250K a million times. And that's what it says everywhere. I have not read anything else.

I have heard that Biden had said it should go to the REAL middle class, which he believes is 150K and under. That doesn't mean Obama has changed his plan, ever.

So tell me again why "HE [Obama] lowered it to 150K" ?

Ahh who cares. So what if they are smokin'. Hopefully by next election it will be legal where we can all light one up and celebrate:greensmok

Thoughts on Obama: I'm going to follow as my father is doing. He voted for McCain and wanted him to win. He's going to at least give him 6-12 months before he passes judgment on him. I will do the same. Like it or not, the will of the American people is done fairly and accurately this time around.

Back