• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest '08

XJSlater said:
Hope to be able to make it this year, wasn't quite 18 last year. Now to finish up all the winter projects to get it ready!

-Adam

Cool. Hope to see you there!

-Jeremy

XJSlater said:
4.56, possibly a detroit in the rear, building a rear bumper, detours backbone for the front, and some bling pulling power to go on the detours.
Nice, cant wait to see it:thumbup:

TORX said:
Also, does anyone have a GPS track or coordinates of the area?

Try www.NWJeepn.com

Naches trails are listed under "Manastash Ridge / Kaner Flats " in the "trail" section

Last edited:
I have been looking for a trip to Naches, look forward to it. Will the campground mentioned support RV's? Or is there another camground nearby?

Thanks,
Ray

I was hoping to make it up with Josh for a camping trip, but gas is getting rediculous.

I have that Sat/Sun off and will decide at the last minute.

I no longer have my XJ, but just got its spiritual successor: a Wrangler Unlimited. If I can make the date, will I be allowed to come and play?

Dawg Cherokee said:
I no longer have my XJ, but just got its spiritual successor: a Wrangler Unlimited. If I can make the date, will I be allowed to come and play?
I still show up with my LJ, so as was said earlier you bet.. It's just a good group here for sure...

WheelinJR said:
We might have to Caravan up there on Thursday Rod.

Last time I went, which was like 2001-ish, we went out thru the Gorge, and then up 97 to Yakima, then west on 12

Bout 3 hours and 200 miles.

That's the long way.. try mapquest you'll enjoy the other route better as long as you are not trailer Queen ing'
it Rob...;-) Otherwise going through the gorge would be easier..

TORX said:
Anything been decided yet? Forest pass required? Do you guys need help with anything?

Only 2 months to go!

Camping will be in what I believe to be called "Long Meadow". Up Little Naches Road, left @ the large concrete bridge over the river. Follow for a couple hundred yards, as the road starts to curve left and goes from paved to gravel, there's a sharper left that heads into an open field and the road is a loop, we'll be somewhere down there :) NW Forest Pass is not required @ Naches.

J

Back