• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest '08

Well...looks like I'm out again. Tranny problems with my tow rig and lack of money.

This NWfest does look like its shaping up to be a great event though. I'm bummed that I won't be there. Take lots of pictures!

-Jeremy

OD-XJ said:
Well...looks like I'm out again. Tranny problems with my tow rig and lack of money.

This NWfest does look like its shaping up to be a great event though. I'm bummed that I won't be there. Take lots of pictures!

-Jeremy

Dude, you can't just bail like that. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out /w the tow rig. Catch a ride, bring the DD down and just hang out or SOMETHING!

J

OD-XJ said:

-Jeremy

Just drive the heep over, bias ply tires can't be that bad on the road. :looney:

-Alex

Thanks for making me feel worse.....but I need to stay home for a few reasons. One is the lack of 4th gear syncro's in the Dodge.

Trust me, I know it sucks to miss out.

CanMan said:
Ive put thousands of miles on mine. Ride sucks, tire noise sucks, but its worth it in the end.

And as bumpy as the ride is, it all goes away once you are there. In fact, as soon as you get it back on the pavement, you swear the bumps have gone away.

Sorry to hear that, Jerremy. I agree with just driving it out for the weekend, but it sounds like more pressing matters have come up. Good luck getting them worked out, we'll miss seeing you out there.

In for Thursday. I might or might not be out of the way for someone, but I figure I can offer a place to crash Wednesday night for anybody interested. I have tons of room for a tow rig/trailer and I'm .5 miles off the west most of Hwy 410. I believe I'm 2-3 hrs away from Naches.

mud1059 said:
In for Thursday. I might or might not be out of the way for someone, but I figure I can offer a place to crash Wednesday night for anybody interested. I have tons of room for a tow rig/trailer and I'm .5 miles off the west most of Hwy 410. I believe I'm 2-3 hrs away from Naches.

Did ya build a new rig, or you bringing your other new body style one?

CanMan said:
Did ya build a new rig, or you bringing your other new body style one?

I built the '98 I picked up for $500. However I got an SYE in the mail today and got a wild hair I can have it done by Friday. I can't even seem to get the transfercase out without droppin the tranny.

IMG_2391.jpg

Swapped out the 33" radials for 35" bias ply on the new rig.

Does anybody want to caravan over from the west side Friday morning? We could meet some where in Enumclaw and head up and over 410 if Chinook pass is open; or we could always take the FS 70 route up and over.

thethinginthewoods said:
Does anybody want to caravan over from the west side Friday morning? We could meet some where in Enumclaw and head up and over 410 if Chinook pass is open; or we could always take the FS 70 route up and over.

Myself and a few others will be headed out Friday AM. I'd guess we'll be rolling through Enumclaw about 10am or so.

J

Are you guys meeting in Enumclaw or just passing through? I can meet you in the Safeway parking lot in Enumclaw, or if you have another spot let me know.

thethinginthewoods said:
Are you guys meeting in Enumclaw or just passing through? I can meet you in the Safeway parking lot in Enumclaw, or if you have another spot let me know.

Not meeting anybody else that I know of... yet, but we can if everyone is ready to roll.

J

Back