• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NV241 from a TJ Rubicon with drive shafts

Winks00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Thats right a NV241 from a TJ Rubicon with less than 40,000 miles and comes with the front and rear drive shafts. I was going to put this transfer case in my jeep but I dont have the time to do it and I could use the cash to pay for other things. I am asking $1000 OBO.

Thanks
Ryan

droooooooolll....
with my 5.38 gears and 35's with the 4 to 1 I couldn't go fast if I tried too..

themud

bump for a good wheeler..

The NV241 can be bolted up to your XJ with minimal work. It is a 4:1 transfer case so it would be great for some one who is needing a slower crawl speed. Make me a reasonable offer, I need this thing gone. I can bring it with me to the rockfest for pickup there. Let me know.

Thanks
Ryan

Tried to send you a PM, but it says your box is too full to receive PM's. Clean it out so I can make you an offer if the t-case is still available.

Sorry to hear that is your final offer since it is still available. Blk88 just discovered it will not bolt up to his AW4 since it has a 21 spline output shaft. It is up for grabs, lets make a deal here.:rof:

21 spline will fit my '01 5 speed, right? If not, I can just buy a Rubi trans.. I bid $130!! :cheers:
Your trans has a 23-spline output, which is what the NV241 has as well.

Yeah...I was pretty disappointed when I made the discovery. I just about walked home from work with my head down kicking dirt! I'm still disappointed...I've been wanting a 4:1 t-case for a number of years now.

I know someone who is interested. pm me your # and I'll give it to him. he just recently blew up his 4:1 when he got in an accident

Back