• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP242

stu9114

NAXJA Forum User
I'm trying to find a NP242, preferably 96 or newer, but the older ones will work ok. close to kansas is best, though cheapish shipping from elsewhere will work too. thanks guys!

I have a 242 out of a 90 XJ (wagoneer limited model). I am in north central MO on the Iowa line. Depending on your KS location, it is a possible drive for you to pick up. Shoot me an offer. It is still installed under the rig, but I can pull it or you can for a reduced cost. Whats it worth to you? I am about 2 hours from KC. PM me if your interested.

stu9114 said:
Unfortunately i need a 23 spline :(

The input gear can be changed to allow a 21 spline to be converted to a 23 spline. Figure about $150 at your local Jeep dealer (prices may have changed so don't quote me on the dollars), or less if you pirate the one out of your old case. May not be he best way to do it but could get you out of a bind.

Bones :skull1:

T-case problems suck...
Double Whammy Disaster

Yeah, but i didn't want to pay that much to convert something i paid that much on. I'm just gonna go out to the parts yard and pull one for 60 bucks. i was just hoping somebody had one close to home sitting in the garage so i could save the trip on a 30 degree day. thanks though guys :)

Back