• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NOVA people skeak up

Some of us frequent SEC more though...NOVA is sorta middle ground..

I'm in DC. 88 XJ. Getting ripped apart this month for a new suspension(s-10 bastige job with Rusty shocks), herculined interior, new audio, and some engine mods.

My truck isn't yet to wheeling ability but I usually wheel on the eastern shore. My buddy is going to an auction this week to try and pickup a large parcel of land for ATV and 4x4'ing, somewheres around 40-60 acres.

ya iv heard about the cop thing but have not gotten in trouble yet ("knock on wood") so we will keep going thinkin about going to GWNF this weekend any one interested in a caravan?

why is the wheeling week iv never been there? is it not worth the drive? please elaborate befor i embark on my journey :doh:

aria said:
why is the wheeling week iv never been there? is it not worth the drive? please elaborate befor i embark on my journey :doh:
Which district were you thinking of going to? The wheeling down off 33 is better than the wheeling off 678 up in Lee.

anyone wanna go wheeling tomorrow night? (Thursday night the 31st) 606??? we all meet up and roll out at dark! at least a couple heads

Back