• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not a Jeep, but holy crap!

Lots of shiney parts but I don't too much care for how it was executed.

"Front Warn Lockers for additional traction"

This line tells me he didn't build it and has no idea what he's talking about.

I wouldn't mind taking that winch off his hands tho.

"HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE RIDING THIS TO WORK EACH DAY??? "

Uhhhh...no thanks!

The shot of that motor brings back bad memories of working at Nissan.... :tears:

An old high school friend of mine's mom had (still has I think) a first gen with well over 200K of hard life on it, but I never did much like working on it....or Nissan's in general for that matter. Not to mention basic things like tune up kits were insanely expensive, even at the local parts house.

I guess it can be for entertainment here. Hey...Is there a thread started for stuff like this in SEC? This one is actually decently built for around here, as in not a hack. There are PLENTY of hacks around here though. My old roommates XJ for instance. He bought it with 6in lift coils, 6in homebuilt blocks in the rear. UCA and LCAs were cut and extended. Stock track bar, no SYE. Front and rear drive shafts were cut and extended. just horrible. 35x14.50 thornbirds on stock D30/D35. I wish I had pictures, then again, I'm kinda glad I don't.

Last edited:
Actually one of our past members who lives in NC has an Extera like this. This one looks well built. With all the money from tobacco and the research triangle up in NC it is no surprise to me that something like this is up there.

Back