• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2014

The Little Naches river runs along the side of the campground and pretty much the entire length of forest road 1900 with plenty of swimming/fishing holes.

Also there will most likely be a few rigs with open seats, I am sure we can find a seat for everyone.

X2 my wife and 4yr old boy try to hit the water every chance they get...

Bronze.

Pics of your girl or she's not real

5uqe6e8a.jpg

Trying to find a house that's out in the country ish as she has a pet pig lol yup that's right a pig, 200lbs of assholeness lol
haqanu4y.jpg

Well dang, I just have 1 rear shock, uca bushings have eliminated themselves, xfer case leaking between the 2 case halves, trans lines leaking at the rad, and exhaust leak at manifold/block.. ..it just seems like I'm asking for it to go wheelin so far from home!

Well dang, I just have 1 rear shock, uca bushings have eliminated themselves, xfer case leaking between the 2 case halves, trans lines leaking at the rad, and exhaust leak at manifold/block.. ..it just seems like I'm asking for it to go wheelin so far from home!

Canadian!!!! You better get to work!! :flamemad:

go nw-zj-scott, style,but take a bus to some one close and ride along

Back