• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2014

I walked up that hill with bald 31s open/open..

that guy was on 37's.... lol Man, Good memories..

Northwest Fest is a little over two months away!

I hope you guys are getting ready. Raffle prizes are just beginning to trickle in. Check out the NWF forum for updates.

Naches. :cool:
Picture090Large.jpg

Well I'm just a sye and front locker away from being ready. If I choose to be picky, I will get two tires with better tread and lift it to 3.5" but who knows lol

Heads up! This is the fastest route from Portland.. It's a steep enduring pass tho, I'm confident I won't have the problem with my dodge running hot like I had last year..(whew! that was obnoxious)

Aaaaaand.. I'm out. Just found a suspected bad rear pinion... so all my extra $$ will go towards a regear

I'd like to go, never been to naches, my sister and brother in law will be in town from NC, they wheel a cherokee over there, all mud as it's flat land. What's all required to go. Reserve a campsite or a free for all? Sign up ahead of time? Or even an address.

I'd like to go, never been to naches, my sister and brother in law will be in town from NC, they wheel a cherokee over there, all mud as it's flat land. What's all required to go. Reserve a campsite or a free for all? Sign up ahead of time? Or even an address.
Check out our Northwest Fest Forum for some details on the event.

Our base camp for the event doesn't require campground reservations. There's plenty of space available. Just be sure to pay the campground fee of $5 a night.

If you plan on attending please post up in the SpecFab BBQ RSVP thread to give us a headcount for the Saturday evening BBQ.

It's a great time, and Naches is an absolutely beautiful area to show the out-of-towners.

Is there water activity ( swimming) for the wife and daughter? They most likely will kick it at the campground or other activities for the weekend, can't fit 5 in the cherokee, though I usually only like one passenger, to keep the weight down, I want to involve them as well

The Little Naches river runs along the side of the campground and pretty much the entire length of forest road 1900 with plenty of swimming/fishing holes.

Also there will most likely be a few rigs with open seats, I am sure we can find a seat for everyone.

Back