• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2014

Well dang, I just have 1 rear shock, uca bushings have eliminated themselves, xfer case leaking between the 2 case halves, trans lines leaking at the rad, and exhaust leak at manifold/block.. ..it just seems like I'm asking for it to go wheelin so far from home!

Get down to the Seattle area by Friday night at 8pm and I'll give you a ride. Chances are that I will be crazy jetlagged and you can drive my rig a good portion of the day on the trails on Saturday.

Who all is wheeling sunday? I won't be able to get there till around Friday 5-7pm so I know the main Friday run ill miss but would like to wheel Sunday.

See you fools up there!
y4y7ebem.jpg

me and my daughter will be coming up saturday if not sooner in our 2000 xj with 3 inch lift on 31s! live by Fredmeyers in Yakima right off the highway to lil naches:) only ben wheeling out there once and it was fathers day afternoon until dark at funny rocks! it was wet and slippery in a few spots on the trail do to the rain and rocks were gettin a good rinse to:) we took bald mountain trail up and into 4w694

we gona drive up to camp and check it all out see how its doin its just rained pretty hard for about an hour out here perfect to keep the dust down but not make it all slippery! wifes working this weekend so idk if we gona camp i cant drive my truck and camper and jeep out there:{

Posted up in the event section but ill post here too, is anyone willing to meet me tomorrow around 6pm ish at naches so I can follow you back to the campground? I'm having troubles find it on google and such. I'm a visual person so I'm having troubles finding a field such as in the directions and all that.

Where's all the pics?

I got most of mine uploaded, but just need to find time to get them posted.

Also, for anyone who gave the photo scavenger hunt a try, I posted a submission thread in the NWF Forum.

I wish I was still at NWF. Back to reality. (n)

Back