• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northern VA and MD wheelin spots?

I've been holding out on you for those friend requests,lol. Thank you all so much for your hospitality. I had such a great time there, yes, Rock Ridge offroad definitely deserves special mention! You guys and gals are what makes these events!
Rich

It look like Potts run GWNF is about 7-8 hours from my house. Unfortunately this is too far for me to bring my kids during the school year. Be alittle much for a long weekend trip for me. Maybe i'll see who is interested in the late spring next year when the kids out of school and make a good 5 day camping trip out of it.

Thanks for the Info guys

It look like Potts run GWNF is about 7-8 hours from my house. Unfortunately this is too far for me to bring my kids during the school year. Be alittle much for a long weekend trip for me. Maybe i'll see who is interested in the late spring next year when the kids out of school and make a good 5 day camping trip out of it.

Thanks for the Info guys

I thought it was about 5-6(ish), which i would have done..

Yea there is nothing wheeling wise in communist MD. Been wanting to plan a trip to check out some of the roads in GWNF, just haven't yet

Back