• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Noobfest '10-

Yep ill be there! Looking forward to it! Haven't wheeled with you guys in a long time. Tried to make it to NWFest last year but I had Drill and I deploy this March so wont make it to this years. So when and where are we meeting? Coming from Auburn, anyone wanna meet in the south end and convoy up?

Alright so 10am at the main lot of Walker Valley ORV park, we will sort out the order there and the topics we will cover for the day.

If you are unsure about being able to participate in this event please post up, seats will be available to ride in if you don't want to bring your rig (but bring your rig, hence NOOBFEST).

-Alex

I'm in, anybody leaving in the morning from the south end (tacoma, fed way) i could meet up with and follow up there?. looking forward to getting out, been awhile....thx

Yeah im Auburn. Would be cool to meet up and roll up there together. Im trying to get my dad out in his stock '01 cherokee but he might just roll with me. So if anyone wants to meet up let me know when are where. Maybe like a rest area of I-5 or something.

Yeah im Auburn. Would be cool to meet up and roll up there together. Im trying to get my dad out in his stock '01 cherokee but he might just roll with me. So if anyone wants to meet up let me know when are where. Maybe like a rest area of I-5 or something.

Like Cherokeefever said, there are at least 3 of us from Bonney Lake that are going and you guys are more than welcome to meet up. I'm sure one of us will contact you and figure out where to meet.

-Joe

Like Cherokeefever said, there are at least 3 of us from Bonney Lake that are going and you guys are more than welcome to meet up. I'm sure one of us will contact you and figure out where to meet.

-Joe

Yeah we`ll probably leave Bonney Lake like 6:30a.m or so cause we`re meeting up with an couple more XJ`s in mount Vernon at dennys for breakfast will let you know by wednesday.

my dad wants to tow my jeep there so if anyone breaks (tim...) we have a way to get them back on the long journey

Sounds good, I'm coming from across the bridge(narrows) so if you guys pick a spot and time, any where will work for me(I-5 OR 167 area) I will be there, we will be trailering the the rig up there just in case of breakdown of my rig or some one else.

So, just read the whole post and still no solid time? So i don't know if i'll get booed for this, but are grands allowed? My wife likes to wheel, when its not real difficult and her grand would be perfect for this. Also have a cherokee to bring along too. A final set time would be nice.

I'm sure the Grand with the wife piloting would be fine, it is a Noob-Fest after all.

i believe they said 10? but dont quote me on it

well i finally got motivated since NW fest and fixed my rear main seal leak, welded the rear diff and put a spartin locker up front.:party: So I guess you can count me in. looking forward to some play time. 10 am at the staging area.

So, just read the whole post and still no solid time? So i don't know if i'll get booed for this, but are grands allowed? My wife likes to wheel, when its not real difficult and her grand would be perfect for this. Also have a cherokee to bring along too. A final set time would be nice.
Wives and Grand Cherokees are both welcome, just be aware that body damage is always a possibility, especially with a bigger rig like a ZJ.

-----Matt-----

well i finally got motivated since NW fest and fixed my rear main seal leak, welded the rear diff and put a spartin locker up front.:party: So I guess you can count me in. looking forward to some play time. 10 am at the staging area.

Sounds good Mike.
Your neighbor put his wheels back on his Jeep yet?
I assume you are dragging him along also?

Michael

Back