• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non XJ question...

USAFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone here ever built thier own beer pong table and if so, how do you start. I am not a carpenter by any means, but I want to do a military themed beer pong table.

Depends. You want a cheapo one or something amazing? Let me know and I'll get back to you with some sketches. I've made one before, don't have pics of it though. Gotta go, school. Night!

well I have some ideas that include using a lot of beer caps or a center window of a b-52 bomber that I have.

I'm thinking of what I would do with a center window of a bomber that involves beer pong...yeah, I got nothin. What are you sketchin?

center mount the window set into the table top with a either a blown up photo of a buff or a bunch of beer caps under the window

trust me a pong ball bounces awesome on that window its one inch thick glass, around 50-75lbs

Kids these days...they gotta church it up a little. Can't just drink beer anymore. :laugh:

you always need to make a little more challenging

Kids these days...they gotta church it up a little. Can't just drink beer anymore. :laugh:

No, cuz then we get fat like....yeah. We do sports while we drank lol.

No, cuz then we get fat like....yeah. We do sports while we drank lol.

Exactly, and its always fun thinking of cool trick shots or trying the death cup to make the other team pass out!!!

Bouncing a little plastic ball across a table and landing it in a cup half full of beer is not a sport....

Is too! It takes skillz! :D

Well so does billiards and poker but some people don't think they are sprots either. Although both of those "sports" raise your heart rate and have smack talking involved.

Who cares what they think? :p

I am good at all three sports, especially pool and beer pong!

Anyways...*yawn* I'm bored. I'm going to invent a new sport. :D

Back