• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non-Jeep, washer and dryer, fridge

SanDiegoOverland

NAXJA Forum User
We just replaced our appliances with "newer, used" appliances. :)

We have gas-fired front load dryer and top-load higher capacity washer.

Both are old, battered missing a knob here and there, but absolutely work like champs, ...

I also have two fridges:

-white one, works well, needs a few new shelf clips, and now needs some mold/mildew clean up (OOPS! They've only been in my garage for about a month. Didn't even think of it. I'll do my best to get it as clean as possible before you get here...) but otherwise it's a plug-in and use it deal.

black one - nicer than the white one, but this one needs a bit of repair to work. If you fixed it (I found a burnt out relay that commonly goes out on these) it'd look very nice in a newer kitchen. Has some superficial damage to the side of the fridge from a moving accident, but you can't see it when slid into a fridge spot next to cabinets.

Both of these have water output provisions. White ones icemaker is removed, never really worked right. Black one has an icemaker I think, but not sure if it works.

Make an offer. Send me a PM or email: bjohnson at semprautilities.com

No idea how much to charge for these. I'm easy, make an offer and come and get-um. :)

Will accept low-ball offers, beer, jeep swag, etc. :)

Need these gone soon. I can help you load into a pickup.

Located in East county san diego (el cajon area)

Back