• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nice XJ TRADE for Cummins

Spearfisher XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I have a 1988 Jeep Cherokee(XJ) that I'm looking to trade for an Extra Cab 12 valve Cummins. I'm going to school to be a Diesel Mechanic and would like to have a diesel truck. I have a ton of money and time into my Jeep, but don't be afraid offer your trade! I HAVE RECEIPTS for all of the parts and work done on it over the years. It has the following:

Rebuilt motor with 70K miles
Rebuilt AX-15 Transmission with 5K miles
Currie Enterprises High Pinion Ford 9" with 31 spline axles Front and Rear(70K miles)

4 Wheel Disk Brakes
Warn Locking Hubs and Hub Conversion
Advance Adapters SYE
Custom Slip Joint Driveshafts Front and Rear
Deaver Leafs in the Back
Braided and Coated Brake lines
Offroad General Store Upper/Lower Control Arms w/ Johnny Joints
Rock Krawler Track Bar and Track Bar mount
Currie Chromoly Steering
Kaymar Rear Bumper with Spare tire mount and Jerry Can mount
Tomken Front Bumper With License Plate mount
Rubicon Express 5.5 Springs
Pro-Comp Shocks
Warrior Products Roof Rack
Corbeau Moab Seats
Rhino Lined Interior
Hi Flow Catalytic Converter
Hi Flow Exhaust
Mickey Thompson Aluminum Rims
BFG A/T 33'' Tires with a Full Size Spare
Bushwacker Flat Fenders
TMR Front Frame stiffeners
TNT Frame stiffeners
T&J Frame Stiffeners
Window Tint
Viper Alarm
Interior is an 8/10, Exterior is an 8.5/10

This isn't some beater, it has been my Daily Driver that was never abused. It has always been maintained correctly and appropriately. XJ is Rust free except in a few small areas (Surface rust only on roofrack, and two small areas. Again NOT DEEP, just SURFACE) Feel free to ask ANY questions, and if you would like specific pictures of anything, let me know! I apologize for the cell phone pics in advance, and will take better ones if requested.

ssssssssssssssss.jpg

sssssssssssssss.jpg

ssssssssss.jpg

ffffffff.jpg

ddddddddddddddd.jpg

dddddddddddddd.jpg

ccccccccc.jpg

some kind of stating price ?

I'd love to but I Need a vehicle that will be willing to drive to and from the bay area twice a month without being worked, and still bein able to haul my junk around. This is my baby and I wouldnt want to put that kind of wear and tear on it.

Back