• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Niagara Rim Trail

jimbosz07

NAXJA Forum User
Who wants to run it? I'll be camping at Pinecrest July 31 to August 5. I'd like to run the trail anywhere from the 1st to the 4th (Monday to Thursday). If you guys wanna go just pick a day you wanna run it and lemme know as soon as you can.

Not much to the trail, it will only take an hour or two to run it all the way through. Lion's butt and the rock pile are kinda fun to play on but that's it. I plan on going camping with my kid in that area pretty soon. Post up a report on the trail conditions once you get back.

I'll be heading up there, though I'm not really sure which day or days I'm gonna hit the trail. If anybody decides to head up there look for me. I'm in a white XJ on 33s. I'll be on CB 23 or 24 if 23 is busy

Think the trail is good to go at this point. The club that maintains it just held their annual poker run on it on the 23rd.

how was the trail?

I ended up just going straight to the middle and not running the trail since the only other rig with me was my brothers Suburban. It was super dry and dusty but a lot of fun. Lockers are a must which made it pretty hard on me. Tried going up Lion's Butt but that wasn't happening so I played around on the rock pile for a while. Lots of fun

pics please

Back