• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next round of new products, need your ideas!

X3 on the rear shock hoop setup, and some bompproof weld on lower shock mounts. Some pinion guards or diff skids that go under the diff would be pretty cool also.

I've almost bought the quarter panel armor a couple times...But I really want something that extends forward to the back of the door (I have a 2 door)...I'd really hate to leave that area exposed/unarmored... So maybe add an option for either 2 door or 4 door when ordering the QP armor? Obviously the 2 door version would cost a bit more, but I think it'd be worth it. Just a thought :)

^^speaking of which, if you guys would be interested in at least doing one set of them with the integrated tail light boxes, shoot me a PM with potential pricing. I'd understand if there isn't enough of a demand for doing regular production, but I really want some QP armor that covers that area :thumbup:

:)

i 3x the dana 30 truss.. like somewhere inbetween the rustys (too little) and the t&T (too much)... ide get one and cut my rustys off in a heartbeat

What are your facilities for stamping and bending? I just had a tickle about an idea for a replacement headlamp/side marker lamp bucket made of steel (light-gage OK) that would have provision to accept a screen, readily removable to change the lamp. It need not "look like OEM" - Hell, how many parts do?

Both the headlamp itself (screen not provided - there are plenty of options to cover, and you may want to do a full solid cover for daytime off-roading...) and the front/side marker lamps (probably expanded metal for these for a screen) can be covered, perhaps? Retain the screen(s) with flat or button head socket heads to keep the profile low. Thumbscrews would stick out too far (but the use of a stadard SAE thread would make it easy to pick them up locally for people, if they wanted to use them for the headlamp shield/screen.)

(Of course, this got fleshed out a little more as I thought about it, but it's an idea...)

What are your facilities for stamping and bending? I just had a tickle about an idea for a replacement headlamp/side marker lamp bucket made of steel (light-gage OK) that would have provision to accept a screen, readily removable to change the lamp. It need not "look like OEM" - Hell, how many parts do?

Both the headlamp itself (screen not provided - there are plenty of options to cover, and you may want to do a full solid cover for daytime off-roading...) and the front/side marker lamps (probably expanded metal for these for a screen) can be covered, perhaps? Retain the screen(s) with flat or button head socket heads to keep the profile low. Thumbscrews would stick out too far (but the use of a stadard SAE thread would make it easy to pick them up locally for people, if they wanted to use them for the headlamp shield/screen.)

(Of course, this got fleshed out a little more as I thought about it, but it's an idea...)

:thumbup: I like that, good original concept at least

I'd actually prefer a weld in on that, even if it meant cutting out the stock crossmember. Heck, ESPECIALLY if it meant cutting out the stock crossmember, so long as the new one has keyholes for the gas tank bolts in it.

other stuff... hmmm... can't really think of anything.

I can definitely dig on this idea.

I would like a low profile rocker skid - 3/ 16 or there abouts that bolts to the rocker and cups it - i think rock ratz used to make one but they no longer produce them... it would be one or two bends i think to contour to the outside rocker... you could always build off these and add legs that bolt into pinch seam and extend to rail... mainly i am looking to tuck and keep a more boatside like rocker without the cutting and welding

oh boatside kit? :guitar:

piece of steel box, instructions, and a JCR touch (other add ons or engineering input)

pass side UCA mount
D30 truss that is reasonably priced and with stronger pass UCA mount
integrated hitch and gas tank skid
8.25 truss
pinion skid

After wheeling in stupid boulders last weekend, I've realized that an 8.25/ d44 pinion skid would be awesome, and would really open you guys up to a new audience/ market. Thats such a vulnerable area.

I would run jcr stuff, but I've got my bumpers/sliders, so all these other parts you guys are making look very enticing.

Lower door armor?

yes.....Yes.....YES!! Lower door armor would be cool, as would front fender armor, similar to your rear quarter armor.

Glad to hear that you're making the rear boomerangs......for late models?

another vote for a decent d30 truss with passenger side UCA.

how bout some kind of splash gaurd or brackets to move the altenator to make mud/water a little more enjoyable ? (along with my vote on the D30 truss)

Back