• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie/Stocker Run

Bass2323 and norcal420 (and anyone else in the area), Phil and I plan on meeting Eli at the Federal Way Costco, right off I5 at 7:00 am Sunday, then we go on to Belfair for breakfast. You are welcome to join us. We will post Cell phone numbers Friday or Saturday night.

It's highly recommended that you have a CB Radio for any and all of these trips but it is not an absolute requirement.

Again, this is not a sanctioned NAXJA event. If a few other wheelers wanna go along they can.

well i got the day off so count me in. took the newly lifted xj down there yesterday. trails are all nicely cleared and not to much water but we'll see how long that lasts if it rains this week. the mud hole was down quite a bit so it was actually useable to people with out monster trucks. the south loop trail was really hairy, don't knw if id advise anyone with a stock rig that they care about to go down it but the north loop was just fine. all the side trails are looking good.

barring any natural disasters it should be a fun day.

Siiiiiigh... I'm out. To many things that I forgot about have surfaced on that weekend. :(

I can't wait for NWFest... :D

I'll be rolling out around o-dark thirty, with a cute blonde in the passenger seat.

See everyone there.

The cute blonde is my daughter, you sick bastard.

ECKSJAY said:
Mine's a young brunette. ;)
Mine can't go :( she's serving coffee to all the grumpy Sunday morning people so she can go to Jack's pass with her older brother! :)

Just a recap on directions from tacoma take hiway 16 westbound till you come in to gorst(as you come down the hill you will see the the water to your right, get into your far left lane and take next exit(off ramp) go to stop light follow turn right that will be hiway 3 southbound follow approx 5 miles you will go down a hill in to belfair( you will know by the RR Trussell with belfair on it) as you go down the hill look for McDonalds on the left and Jimmy D's is just past them on the right hand side if you go to Safeway you went to far, Sorry Ixnayxj, did not want anyone to have to go into bremerton to find out they had to go all the way back, shoot me a message if any questons, thanks John

Last edited:
you can still count me in, sofar i don't have to work

Back