• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie saying hello

viperbluelx

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I'm Mark, just bought my first XJ yesterday and thought I'd sign up and say hello.

DSC_0977.jpg

Welcome to the forum,now get used to having no money cuz ya spent it all on your jeep. To learn about jeeps go to the Modified Tech section and click on the sticky--Hey Newbies-- it's the second one down and read,read ,read. Jeeps are amazing out of the box and are incredible when you build them right. Have fun and get dirty.
redeye202

Welcome bro! It looks like you got a good platform to start with. My best advice is to learn how to wheel your Jeep like that then build from there. Get some armor you're gonna need it! I've learned a lot on here by just asking questions. Don't be afraid to ask.

Nice station wagon!! Welcome

Thanks guys, won't be a lot spent on it, all my play money seems to go into my car. I do plan to hit a few trails from time to time. I would like to do some sorta rocker armour.

Yes, Rock rails are the first thing you should get. Skid plates too, if you don't have them. Then have fun! And welcome =)

nice xj, I'm jealous, give details, year, tcase etc.

Thanks guys, won't be a lot spent on it, all my play money seems to go into my car. I do plan to hit a few trails from time to time. I would like to do some sorta rocker armour.

Famous last words. After a few trails you'll be itching to spend more on it.

Armor is 2nd best mod for a new off-roader. The first? Proper recovery points front and rear.

Welcome aboard.

Back