• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Trail: New Beginnings

Congrats Josh and Nicole!!!

Man, she has a full head of hair.

Gianna, I like the sound of that.

so...can i interest you in some fire arms or a bat? You'll need some in about 14-16 yrs, but never hurts to start early on beating the boys away.

Props, man.

You are walking a walk that I know nothing about, but I respect you highly for. You've gone from being a person of self to a person of selfless and I respect you in the highest form for it.

Congrats to you and the lovely Mrs. You.

Congrats to you and Nicole, Josh!
Kids are the Greatest Thing in the World! My only advice: When she's old enough to wheel she might 'suggest' a line that's... well.... INSANE! (like my boy does) Proceed with caution! and have fun! I can't tell you how great being a dad is but you're already finding out. Again, congrats!

Cherokid
P.S. They say newborns look like Winston Churchill or lizards (mine was a hairy lizard :shocked: ). Gianna resembles neither, cute little whupper.
P.P.S. Great name!

sintax said:
so...can i interest you in some fire arms or a bat? You'll need some in about 14-16 yrs, but never hurts to start early on beating the boys away.

I have two bats but no firearms yet. That was one thing I kept thinking about when they said it was a girl. 1) Teenage dating and 2) better start saving up for her wedding. :)

Jump This said:
Remember when you first told my Nicole was pregnant?
And I told you two the birth date? July 18th.
You don't need to induce labor just to prove me right! :rolleyes:
I also told you that you would be having a girl,
You don't need to bring any sissors to prove me right..if I wasn't!!!!
Good luck my friend....kids are the greatest (did I tell you my son was the Valedictorian?...welll.....did I?:D )
Don't stop wheelin' just because you have a baby, kids LOVE off-roading!
Post up as soon as you can....and give Nicole a hug for me!!
Rick R:sunshine:

What? You were drunk. You said July 21st or 24th, something in the 20's. I also recall you said it would be a boy. Is that desert sun affecting you? lol.

Back