• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to the site any suggestions?

adamjmiranda

NAXJA Forum User
I am new to this site and have a jeep. I am looking for parts and maybe some people to go off roading with. I am a beginner so nothing to crazy I want to be able to drive home lol. I am located in Fontana and am also looking for a back seat (just the part you sit on). If anyone knows of any places let me know thank you.

For the seat I'd keep an eye out at the wrecking yard.

As for getting out and wheeling I'd suggets you start out doing so stock. Get a good feel of things before you lift it and you'll be a much better driver.

Keep an eye on the forum and we'll post any runs that are stocker friendly. At minimum SoCal Fest in April will have runs for everybody, stock included.

there is a great JY on the corner of S riverside and E santa ana in rialto just off the 10 i got a full set of seats there on 1/2 price day for $15

thank you kayle666. I went to the junk yard today and found me a seat for 15 dollars. I also went offroading a little bit yesterday by lake matthew's we went there to go shooting. pretty kool.

Do you guys know where a good place to get a roof rack would be? besides online I like to see my stuff in person before I purchase. thank you

thank you kayle666. I went to the junk yard today and found me a seat for 15 dollars. I also went offroading a little bit yesterday by lake matthew's we went there to go shooting. pretty kool.

Do you guys know where a good place to get a roof rack would be? besides online I like to see my stuff in person before I purchase. thank you

glad it worked out!

I found my ConnFerr rack for 20 bucks....

WOW! thats a steal i paid $250 for my conferr

photo.php

just got the roof rack for 90 bucks craigslist its made in china but i think it will do what i want it to do.

Back