• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to IL

xjskaguy

NAXJA Forum User
Got a job in Glenview so I am in the process of moving from SC to the Chicago area. Though the rig wont be up here for a while I have some pics so when the gal come up north you'll know who it is haha.

By the way what are some good areas to live? Having to move in with the rents while getting on my feet after school and have never lived in IL. Like I said I will be working in glenview but would like to live in public transit distance from downtown and as you can tell by the jeep I'm a bit artsy and in my 20's so if you know a good place let me know ha.

well here she is...

30920_1337013910723_1392377433_3096.jpg
30920_1337009910623_1392377433_3096.jpg

Welcome, as for good places to live in Illinois.............uh, yeah about that! :D

welcome to the MWC
nice jeep
-Rew

welcome. just camp out by the ball field..you will be fine :thumbup:

working in Glenview....
try Gurnee or Libertyville.
stay away from Waukegan, North Chicago, Zion.
stay west of I-94/ I-294.

I am about an hour south and west of Glenview.

Welcome...

BOB

welcome! look into the northwest suburbs!! Crystal lake, Cary, Fox river grove, Barrington, McHenry. Woodstock, I personally like McHenry and Woodstock. Nice rig!!

Greetings! Listen to Bob, he's the man!

Or just come to WI... We're smarter... :laugh3:

Welcome,

If you wanna get to know "some" of the people from the MWC, check out the Brewfest happening this July 24. Its on the South side of the city and if your in the area by then, you should stop by.

Phil

Why, You can actually carry a gun in WI! :D

False. WI and IL are the only two states in the nation who will not issue a handgun permit.
Excuse the jack...Welcome to the board!

Really? Huh, thats a new one.

Back