• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New set of wheels!!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Woo hoo....stopped by a local tire shop for some air today, and they had a set of these sitting on the ground....$200 for all 4!!

SOLD!!!

cll-135804547_w.jpg

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...35401545&N=700+400056+306957+115&autoview=sku

Yeah. 15" centerline. The only thing I am not sure of is the backspace. It looked (eyeball alone) like O offset. I am picking them up tomorrow. Will post up pics after.

Jump This said:
You putting those on your Cherokee?
With nearly zero off-set?

Time for a lowering kit and some hydraulics...

:D

LOL.. It's Tony's time...
He already has the rag top to go with it...

I can see the underbody neon lights in Tony's near future...

E

EliasJ123 said:
LOL.. It's Tony's time...
He already has the rag top to go with it...

I can see the underbody neon lights in Tony's near future...

E
Come on elias..... NO NEON. They are called ROCK LIGHTS. Who cares if they are purple ....... ;)

tcm glx said:
Come on elias..... NO NEON. They are called ROCK LIGHTS. Who cares if they are purple ....... ;)
neon breaks! they use LEDs now :D i can get you badass 1watt LEDs for 120$ a set. i used to have em on my jeep but i put em in the wrong place and the tires ripped em off in glamis lol.

crazyjim said:
Aren't those drag wheels? If so I'm pretty sure they're meant to be super light not super strong :laugh:

Just be careful?

OH...go ahead and mess up our plan to follow him while he destroys a set of ultra light drag wheels....

and you know he likes the Jeepspeed thing...

Jump This said:
Ya' know you all are just a bunch of sick bastids!!

And I had always thaught back spacing was measured from
the inside rim edge......

:dunno:

Correct. But offset is different than backspacing. Offset is measured from the center of the wheel. So 0 offset on an 8" wheel would be 4" backspacing.

very nice choice. and a great deal too. If you have a magnifying glass handy you can see the same centerline tellstars on my bird in my avatar. I wish they still looked as ultra-super clean as they did new. If I had a new set I'd look for some type of sealer so the polished aluminum didn't fade/pit/absorb dirt. Every spring I spend about 3 hours per wheel with polish.... but they're never quite the same as they once were. And I believe they are plenty strong for you. I have small bend in the lip of mine, from when I had to take a 20 mph curbshot to avoid a speeding dumptruck. But I think those forged wheels are damn strong.

and wow, what a price!!

mikedashg said:
What's with the "Note:" on the link?

"2WD only; 30 in. maximum tire diameter."

I can understand a max tire diameter on a rim, sort of. But 2WD only? That just don't make sense to me. Unless I'm missing something.
max tire diameter is usually because the rim is sight weight and they didnt over size the flange area like on most rims and a larger tire exert more forces on the rim. 2wd usually means it was for street use only due to it not being re-enforced like most rims to save weight. I have pic of what 400+ whp trans-am did to a simular rim at the track, If I can find it Ill post it up

Back