• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new phone

nick86

NAXJA Forum User
can Jeff or someone help me get set ,sighned in for my cell. it's android based.

<shrug> If you're using a smartphone's browser, same way you sign in from a desktop computer. If you're using TapaTalk, I think the login info is under the More button after you connect to the forum.

the prob is Jeff, I don't remember my password anymore. My home pc logs in automatically. I have tried to change it,but not knowing what it was to begin with
, makes it impassible

On your home PC, log out, then start to log back in. Yes, try a password. If/when it fails, on the following page, there's a lost password link, it'll send a reset URL to your email address of your account.

One other thing, if you haven't logged out yet, go into your User CP and verify that you have a good email address listed. That's where your lost password reset URL will be sent.

Back