• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New In Box Superwinch Epi9.0s w/ Synthetic Rope

knuckleuppunk

NAXJA Forum User
I have a brand new Superwinch EPS9.0s for sale. This is a brand new unit and has never been installed or used. I paid well over $1,200 for this winch. MAKE ME AN OFFER REASONABLE OFFER. I need to sell for Christmas. Contact me Via PM and I prefer Cash, but will accept PayPal from a verified account.

Features
* For heavyweight pulling power in a featherweight's body, arm your off-roader with the Superwinch EPi 9.0S Winch
* Weights 33 lbs less than the comparable Superwinch EPi 9.0 Winch
* Loaded with 80' of 3/8" synthetic rope—as strong as wire rope without the excess pounds
* Powerful 4.6 hp series wound motor
* 9,000 lbs rated line pull
* 3-stage planetary gearing
* Sealed submersible S3 solenoid
* Integrally-mounted sealed contractor bridge that runs above the drum
* Runs on 12-volt DC power
* 12' wired remote
* Free-spooling clutch with lift-and-turn switching
* Automatic braking with 100% load-holding capacity
* Your Superwinch EPi 9.0S Winch includes an aluminum hawse fairlead, removable heavy-duty latched hook, hand-held remote and user’s guide
* Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty and a 3-year solenoid warranty

Description
Getting stuck axle deep in the mud is par for the course on a rip-roaring off-road excursion. But, when it happens every half hour because of a chunky winch, you'll quickly become the joke of the jamboree. Shed excess pounds without sacrificing pulling power with the Superwinch EPi 9.0S Winch.

Designed from the ground up to maximize muscle and minimize flab, the Superwinch EPi 9.0S Winch is packed with a 4.6 hp series wound motor, 3-stage planetary gearing, 80' of 3/8" synthetic rope and an aluminum hawse fairlead. All together, it delivers 9,000 lbs of line pull yet weighs a full 33 lbs less than the comparable Superwinch EPi 9.0 winch. Whether you surf dunes or scale boulders, the Superwinch EPi 9.0S is the one winch that won't bog you down.

Along with the submersible S3 sealed solenoid, your Superwinch EPi 9.0S Winch sports an eye-catching, integrally-mounted contractor bridge spanning over the drum. And, it comes with a 12' wired remote, so you can run your winch right from the driver's seat. Superwinch also backs your EPi 9.0S Winch with a limited Lifetime Warranty and a 3-year solenoid warranty.

Buy now before its gone at this price! Please note that I only have one of these available.

s7300382.jpg

s7300383.jpg

I've been looking at the Amazon price and with tax and handling, you're looking at just about $800. I'll match that $800 price - CASH only though, no Paypal at that price.

Thanks.

I cleaned up this thread. If you are interested, send knuckle a PM to work out a deal. No price bashing needed. If he doesnt want to sell it to you way below his paying price, then move on and find another winch

I cleaned up this thread. If you are interested, send knuckle a PM to work out a deal. No price bashing needed. If he doesnt want to sell it to you way below his paying price, then move on and find another winch

Thank you for cleaning up our mess. On with the sale of this awesome winch.

Back