• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new guy from nc

tacobuggy101

NAXJA Forum User
whats up guys, i wheel a 96 taco ( i hope thats cool) its pimpin a cj 5 grill though. 60 and 70 5.87's in the diffs spool rear detroit front 44" tsls front and boggers rear dro assist steering dual cases 4.7's in the rear case (242.6 to 1) 117" wheel base interior cage big stinger warn 8274 square d-shafts dovetailed front and rear near 0 deg. approach angle flat bellied and armored out and a whole bunch of STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i drive a 2000 tj everyday all my boys roll jeeps and my old man has a j2000 on rocks and 47's. Im goin to harlan fri till sun then the following wed. night im leaving for tellico till sun. My buddy (part_time) has an xj thats pretty big and used for what its suppost to be used for!!!!!!!!!!! I think we might try to make it up for your xj round up or whatever at tellico later this summer looking forward to meeting you guys

Later, Jake

Hey Jake...

We met at Uwharrie 4-1 for the NCTTORA ride... I was the one with the little red XJ that camped with JD (Grey Ghost) We also helped perform 1st aid on your buddies finger...

Come on out to the Tellico event - Cherokee Crawl July 6-8. We'll be based at Crawford's CG...

I believe I saw you in Harlan last trip. cool rig. Where in NC?

Back