• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Guy From Columbus

turbo supra

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

I am the new guy to both Jeeps and the forum. I have always been in to cars but never anything off-road worthy. I have been wanting to do an XJ build for years. I picked up a '99 Limited about 2 years ago, and ended up moving and having to sell it before I got to touch it.

I finally got the chance again, I picked up a '01 Sport. I went ahead and gave it a basic tune-up and addressed some of the worn out suspension/steering components.

• Ball Joints
  • Tie Rods
  • track Bar
  • U Joints
  • Front Hub Assemblies
  • Rough Country 3" lift kit

Og1F6S6.jpg

Yesterday, I throw on some 15x8 Summit Soft 8's and General Grabbers. They should suffice for what I need, i'm not building a rock crawler... yet.

LTMuolV.jpg

bZ9JXMt.jpg

Welcome, nice jeep.

Howdy!

nice jeep but how about some pics of the supra?

I sold off my supra long ago. I'll have to dig up some pics. Thanks for the welcomes, I am definitely looking to get tied into the Jeep community around Columbus. I need to learn from some of the guys that have been doing it awhile.

I did heat gun the plastics and it worked pretty well.

Back